No me tripea eso no.
sleepy boys are the best because they have cute messed up hair and squishy tired cheeks and little droopy eyes and are at their most vulnerable making it easier to kill them
I like this post
Shortcut phrase to sounding poetic when describing an action.
remember when the doctor took the midnight train going anywhere
- Less danger of writing awful purple prose
- Friends can survive without constantly being around each other
- Friendships are really cute
- It’s easier to write healthy friendships
- Somebody can be friends with two people without it turning into an annoying “friendship…
i love catfish so much because they act like theyre fbi agents or something when theyre really just using reverse google image search
i thought you meant the animal and let me tell you that was a wild minute of me trying to figure out the psychology of fish thinking they’re federal law enforcement
it’s called AAVE, you FUCKTRUCK
I hate how people here think that “proper general English” is the only way to speak English and all the others are considered “idiocy” like if language has anything to do with intelligence. I’m not even from the U.S. and I know this better than most of you.
Below is a list of all English dialects in North America:
- New England English
- Inland Northern American English (includes western and central upstate New York)
- Mid-Atlantic dialects
- Inland Northern American English (Lower peninsula of Michigan, northern Ohio and Indiana, Chicago, part of eastern Wisconsin and upstate New York)
- North–Central American English (primarily Minnesota, but also most of Wisconsin, the Upper peninsula of Michigan, and parts of North Dakota, South Dakota, and Iowa)
- Midland American English
- Southern English
- Western English
- Hawaiian Pidgin
- Newfoundland English
- Maritime English
- West–Central Canadian English
Native/American indigenous peoples
I need a bed, I want to sleep.
went through some old drawings i had stashed in the closet and happened upon this gem
Please don’t get any shittier.